Ever tried creating a typescript / angular 2 app with a java backend. Well look no further.
This simple yet highly efficient framework simplifies how you setup your back end and create light weight services that are easily accessed from your angular2 client codebase.
What more -
- Define services effortlessly without any jersey annotations / and resource descriptors.
- Define simple java interface + impl's that are bound using guice modules
- You can even generate your typescript contracts straight from java service interfaces with a simple maven goal.
- End to end performance for 1000 records (of each 250 bytes) from mysql in under 100ms.
- Impressive Typescript annotations that do all the plumbing for invoking server interfaces.