Details

    • Type: Task
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Critical
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Labels:

      Description

      On 3/18 I completed a large-ish multi-module release of our project, using maven. I have done this several times before, and everything worked. This time, however, we had a strange failure, and one of the jarfiles did not deploy. Take a look at http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/powertac/factored-customer/1.4.1/

      Everything looks fine, until you try to download factored-customer-1.4.1.jar. You get a 404 error. I still have all the artifacts locally, but I am not sure of the best way to recover. Can I just create a bundle and stage/release it? Is there some process I need to add to my release process to discover this type of problem? I did wipe out my local maven repo and ran a full system test, but I did not try all the modes, and it turns out that the command-line version wants to download all the pieces individually, while the gui version downloads a .war file that incorporates all of them. I failed to try the command-line test. I won't forget again for a while.

      Thank you.

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            Assignee:
            jorlina Joel Orlina
            Reporter:
            grampajohn John Collins
            Last Updated By:
            Joel Orlina
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            2 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:
              Date of First Response:

                tigCommentSecurity.panel-title