Type: Publishing Support
Resolution: Automatically Closed
Modify publishing permissions?:
Thank you for your support on: OSSRH-12555
Since this is my first time deploying to oss.sonatype.org repository, I need some assistance.
I am following these instruction presented here:
- Releasing a project to Maven Central repository via Sonatype
- Releasing the Deployment
- How to Generate PGP Signatures with Maven
To begin with:
Here is my pom.xml, note that it is also the attached file.
Is my project's groupid still com.tune.sdk or is it com.tune
Changing groupId to com.tune, so you can deploy to it or to any sub-groups, including com.tune.sdk
Is there another recommended document that I can follow to perform the following:
Configuration has been prepared, now you can:
- Deploy snapshot artifacts into repository https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots
- Deploy release artifacts into the staging repository https://oss.sonatype.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2
Promote staged artifacts into repository 'Releases'
- Download snapshot and release artifacts from group https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public
- Download snapshot, release and staged artifacts from staging group https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging
I am using the following maven deploy command:
When using it, the tests and build succeeds, but not the transfer to oss.sonatype.org:
It is not clear to me if settings.xml is required, and if so then what goes into it?
Thank you for your assistance.