Michael Prescott noticed that raw hosted last accessed in the UI did not appear to be updating.
He asked me to check.
I noticed similar behavior but I did notice it updating sometimes. Mostly it seems to be updating once and then stop. I however noticed similar behavior with a maven pom so am not convinced it's specific to raw.
In addition, what is displayed in the UI seems to match what is shown in the DB.
Rather than delve further, on discussion with Michael, he believes it's worth filing and have someone investigate while tracing through the code.
If I can provide further information/support please let me know.
I did not back check older NX3 (or NX2) at this time.
Debug was off during my testing.