In Capabilities when you change the state the following items do not immediately update which could lead to confusion.
- The enable/disable buttons do not switch to reflect that one is no longer selectable and the other is
- The state (in the summary tab) text remains as it was
- If using the buttons, the "enable this capability" checkbox does not check/uncheck. If using the checkbox, it remains correct.
If you leave the Capability and return, everything shows correct but then can get out of sync again upon next action.
See attached vid with one example. If you need more, let me know.
If this seems familiar, I believe Manfred Moser had mentioned this before but I could not repro so he said maybe fixed. If not regression, this may be intermittant but does not seem so to me right now.
Daniel Sauble also asked if there was already a ticket for this but I did not see one.
This occurs with Debug on and off. No errors in nexus log or js console.
I did not back check NX3 or NX2 at this time.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Load fresh NX install
2) From System>Capabilities, Create Capability - "Base URL: Force" (for example, any one should do; one already created probably ill advised)
3) Click to edit. Note State on the Summary tab is "Active".
4) Click Settings tab. Note active button is "Disable" and checkbox is checked (signifying Enabled).
5) Click "Disable" button. BUG: Checkbox remains checked (signifying Enabled) and active button remains "Disable". If you click back to the Summary tab, you'll note the state is still active.