- given a multi-module build of 100s of modules
- given only one staging profile is needed for all the modules and the id can be explicitly provided
- given supporting maven multi-threaded build is required
at start of reactor open a single staging repo using the specified staging profile id
- skipLocalStaging is used to deploy at each module end deploy phase to the staging repo, thereby indirectly creating a parallel deployment to the same staging repo
- if any one module fails, stop reactor and drop the opened staging repo
- if all modules succeed, close the single staging repo at end of reactor
This scenario is only needed for Maven 3. Maven 2 compatibility is not required.