1. Open a list of staging profiles
2. Filter the list using the filter box on right corner OR login as a user who can only see a subset of the profiles
3. Click Save Order
4. Now the profilesOrder config in the staging.xml only contains the filtered profile ids.
5. When a deploy is attempted against one of the profiles that is not in the filtered list, the deploy receives a 500 error and the deploy fails
If a filtered view of profiles gets persisted, admin user should view profiles list and click Save Order while list is not filtered.
- the Save Order button should not be enabled if the profiles visible are a subset of all the profiles, even for admin
- the backend should verify the submitted profile ids ordered is an exact set of the current known profile ids, and fail if not
This should be verified with nexus.staging.profile.traversal=strict and nexus.staging.profile.traversal=permissive