1) Create Maven 2 proxy repo
2) Try to create a capability Yum: Generate Metadata against this repo.
Although you can select the proxy repo in the repo selection drop down, on save it provides an error in the UI "Selected repository/group 'nexusb-yum-hosted' must be a mavenhosted repository"
1) Create a Scheduled Task Yum: Generate Metadata against the same proxy repo as above. Save of the task succeeds.
2) Try to run the task. Task runs successfully against the proxy repo.
- consistency in errors and behavior
- clarify whether it is appropriate use case to be able to generate metadata against a proxy repo. ( I believe it is since rpm artifacts may be able to be fetched from a repo that does not have repodata )