Solaris 10 x86
Oracle Jdk 1.6.0_22
Request processor plugins are not executed on requests that originate from a group repository.
Nexus is configured with a hosted M2Repository with RequestProcessor plugin which is a member of a MavenGroupRepository.
1. Add the group repository to you maven project / settings and not the individual repository.
2. Build the maven project to execute a request on the group.
1. The group repository will forward on the request to the maven repository
2. the maven repository will execute the request and execute the request processors associated to it.
1. The group repository forwards the request but the request processor is never invoked. This is because the group repository calls org.sonatype.nexus.proxy.repository.AbstractRepository.retrieveItem(boolean, ResourceStoreRequest) which does not invoke AbstractRepository.checkConditions(ResourceStoreRequest, Action) and the RequestProcessors.