Once a Routing Rule is setup in Nexus Repository Manager 3.40.1 and then assigned to a repository via Nexus UI then it can not be undone via UI.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Routing Rule via Nexus UI in Nexus 3.40.1
- Assign that Routing Rule to a repository, then save the settings.
- Navigate to some other page in the Nexus UI and then move back to the repository Settings.
- Try to un assign the Routing rule from that selected repository via UI
See the attached video for reference: Unable_to_unset_RoutingRule.mov
- Use Rest API to update repository settings to undo the routing rule assignment to a repository.
- Similar to earlier versions of nexus UI like Nexus 3.37.3-02 user should be able to unassign Routing rule for a repository via Nexus UI.