Create the following Maven group repository hierarchy:
Maven Group Repo - A
- Maven hosted repo with version policy SNAPSHOT - B
- Maven Proxy repo to Central - C, containing lots of artifacts already cached
1. Set com.sonatype.nexus.clm logger to DEBUG
2. Connect repo to a running IQ Server.
3. In Repo, run a long running Snapshot remover task ( repo contains lots of snapshots ) called "B cleanup" against the B repository
4. While snapshot remover is still running, enable IQ: Audit and Quarantine against C repository - repository audit only, no quarantine
Observe that the background audit task is blocked by the Snapshot remover task with a log statement similar to:
Also observe that in the Repositories list, for Proxy repo B, one will see a message "Audit in progress" that never seems to clear itself and provide the expected link to the audit report.
When navigating to the expected report location in IQ Server, vie Root Organization -> Repositories, the link to the report can be located, and opened, but the report never shows any components that were already present in the Central repo.
Recall that a repository audit task is only relevant for OSS RELEASE components in Proxy repositories and the task cannot be run or provide effective results against hosted repos and SNAPSHOT versioned artifacts.
Repository Audit task should not be blocked when:
- another task is running against ANY other hosted repository
- another task is running against a different proxy repository than the audit task is configured on