The Staging move API against the repository created by the Repository API fails if same file already exists even with the write policy "allow".
- Install NXRM3 v3.29.1 or higher
- Create two test repos: "REPO_bad" and "REPO_good":
- Upload two test file to each repository:
- (Optional) Just in case, making sure the files have been uploaded
- Move from the bad repo to the good repo:
- Move from the good repo to the bad repo (after re-uploading the test file):
The last two move commands should work.
The last curl command fails with below error:
Currently the Repository API accepts the values "allow" (small letters) and "ALLOW" for the writePolicy.
However, com.sonatype.nexus.staging.internal.orient.OrientStagingComponentManager#redeployNotAllowed does the case sensitive comparison. Might want to check to make sure this is not free text