Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Looks like this repo has some specific security configuration that requires additional configurations to work with NXRM.
Setup steps: **
- Create Apt proxy in the Nexus repository manager
- Launch Ubuntu e.g. by docker. docker run -it ubuntu
- Proceed with instructions from https://polyverse.com/learn/polymorphic-linux-install-ubuntu-host/
- File /etc/apt/sources.list will be updated by a script from step 2 and new repo will be added.
- Update /etc/apt/sources.list to point it to Nexus repository manager
- Perform apt-get update
Expected: Metadata is fetched from the remote server.
Actual: An 401 error appears in the NXRM logs.