After logging in as "admin" or any users who have proper permissions, the [ Delete asset ] button is still greyed out.
- Login to Nexus as "admin" user and open "UI: Settings" capability
- Set "0" for "Authenticated user status interval", then save
- Go to Browse, select some repo (eg: raw-hosted), then select some asset. Confirm [ Delete asset ] button is enabled.
- Click the "Sign out" link from the top right, and confirm [ Delete asset ] button is disabled.
- Click the "Sign in" link and login as "admin" again.
The rapture_State_get (or similar request) should be used at least once immediately after logging in, even "0" value for "Authenticated user status interval".
Refresh the browser.