The link in "Path" does not work if a Nuget group repot contains any Nuget V3 proxy repo.
In above screen capture, clicking the blue "coverlet.console/1.7.0" open a new window with "HTTP/1.1 502 The group repository nuget-v3-group contains a proxy with different nuget version" error.
- Install Nexus version 3.26 or 3.27
- Create a Nuget proxy repo which remote URL is "https://api.nuget.org/v3/index.json"
- Create a Nuget hosted repo
- Create a Nuget group repo with above two reop as member
- Upload any nuget package into the Nuget hosted repo (using web UI would be easier)
- Browse and try downloading the uploaded nuget package via Nuget Group repo
Should be able to download any existing packages.
HTTP/1.1 502 error.
NOTE: Using curl also returns same error: