An administrator would like to have a convenient way to configure and execute batch importing from multiple NXRM2 repositories into NXRM3 repositories so they can automate the migration from NXRM2 to NXRM3.
- A UI to define multiple import configurations, one per path (sources and targets)
- Ability to arrange the order of the paths to execute
- Ability to execute multiple paths at once based on available resources
- Ability to visualize the progress, status, warnings, and to access logs of each of the import paths
- Ability to make changes to any import task configuration while the task is not running
- Ability to add new import task configurations on the fly
- Ability to remove non-running import task configurations