Config: Yum Hosted repo with repodata depth 1, strict layout policy, disable redeploy.
1. Upload one rpm package (called 'rpm1' below) to directory A.
2. Upload a different rpm package (called 'rpm2' below) to directory B.
3. Wait for yum metadata rebuild
4. Delete 'rpm1' and 'rpm2'. Only delete the two assets, not the folders or metadata!
5. Wait for yum metadata rebuild.( you may notice
6. Upload 'rpm1' to directory A.
7. Wait for yum metadata rebuild.
Bug: Notice that NXRM rebuilds the repodata metadata for both directory A and directory B, when only the files in directory A were updated.
Performing actions ( delete/move/update/create ) of files in disparate metadata sub-paths should not schedule rebuilds of metadata in other non-related sub-paths.
In other words, only rebuild metadata in dir levels that have actually changed since the last rebuild of metadata in those dir levels.