Display a count of vulnerabilities and a link to OSS index when a component is selected in NXRM
- Vulnerability results are shown for components/assets in the browse view
- Show the number of vulnerabilities when greater than 0
- Vulnerabilities should show for all supported formats (bower, maven2, npm, nuget, p2, pypi, rubygems, yum)
- Vulnerabilities should only show on proxy repos
- This feature should only be available in NXRM OSS while we develop a solution for PRO.
- This feature should be disabled when an IQ server is used while we developer a solution that uses the IQ data.