Existing customers using LDAP user accounts and role/group mappings in NXRM want to migrate to using SAML instead.
Some questions being asked are:
1) Will the existing users be mapped correctly after the migration? To map it properly what are the things to be taken care of.
2) Any other things (other than users) to take care of during the migration.
3) what changes are required to be done at the Nexus level.
Customers are looking for best practices converting to SAML from other realm configurations.
Publish a guide with advice on how to migrate from LDAP or other external realms to using SAML instead.
The doc should document the following:
- how to copy LDAP user principals to SAML
- how to map any LDAP permissions to SAML users
how to create the same user tokens the LDAP users have for the same SAML user
- how to test and validate