1. Start 3.20.1
2. Make a request to cache a Nuget package:
curl -v -u admin:admin123 http://localhost:8081/repository/nuget.org-proxy/jQuery/3.4.1 -o /dev/null
Request should be 200 response of jQuery.3.4.1.nupkg
3. Stop 3.20.1
4. Start 3.21.2 against the previous work dir ( upgrade )
5. Make a request for jquery again - this will still work ( 200 response)
6. Block NXRMs access to nuget.org. The way I did this was configure NXRM to use a local Charles HTTP Proxy which handles SSL connections but not let NXRM trust the Charles SSL Root cert.
7. Go to nuget.org-proxy settings and click Invalidate Cache button.
8. Make an identical request for jquery again. This will fail with 502 response.
Already cached Nuget proxy repository packages should continue to be served successfully even if a remote is not available.