Scoped "folders" are not deleted when attempting to do so via the browse UI.
- Create an NPM repo, for example a proxy to https://registry.npmjs.org/
- Populate proxy repo with at least one scoped package.
- Go to the browse panel and select the NPM proxy repo.
- Select a scoped folder and then in the right hand panel click the "Delete folder" button.
- Wait for a moment and refresh the browser.
The scope and all included packages are deleted.
The scope and all included packages are not removed.
Individually delete each package/asset under the scoped folder.