The Yum metadata is not fully rebuilt after running the admin - cleanup tags task against a yum repo i.e. the repo's filelists, primary and other xml files are removed and not re-added.
- Upload two components to a hosted yum repo.
- Tag one of those components.
- Configure and run the cleanup tags task to run against this repo:
- Ensure 'Deletes associated components' is checked.
- Set the tag regex to the tag from step 2.
- Run this task and from the logs also confirm the yum metadata rebuild runs.
The tag and tagged component is removed, the yum metadata rebuild runs and all metadata files are rebuilt.
The tag and tagged component is removed, the yum metadata rebuild run but the filelists, primary and other xml files are missing.
Run the 'Repair - Rebuild Yum repository metadata (repodata)' task against the affected repository.