Affects Version/s: 3.16.1
Fix Version/s: None
I want to sort by file type.
- I visit Search – /#browse/search
- enter the package name (e.g. sangria-graphql)
- click the package row result
- See that there's a sort arrow for the icon column and a sort arrow for name (which is more of a path, but that's another story)
It would be great if:
- It was possible to sort by file type
- Clicking the sort icon for the icon column actually did something
- It would also be nice to be able to filter by type in addition to just sorting by type, but...