Affects Version/s: 3.16.1
Fix Version/s: None
I know that a package exists, somewhere in our nexus repository.
- I visit Search – /#browse/search
- enter the package name
- The result view here shows "Repository" which is not a link, and "Name" which is also not a link
- click the package row result
- The summary view shows a path which is a link to download the artifact
- And a containing repo
It would be great if a number of these things linked to the relevant bits:
- The repository
- The path (to the package family, not the precise version)
Note: the same behavior applies to NPM and Maven repositories, so afaik it applies to all backends.