In Nexus 3 it is not possible to see which permissions have been granted to individual LDAP user.
- LDAP connection is seup
- Navigate to admin > security > users
- Select Source = "LDAP"
- enter and ldap user in the field "Filter for user id"
- Doubleclick user
- Assign a role e.g. ng-admin and save changes
- Under Manage Users I would see the individual users and the roles that have been assigned directly
- In de respective role under admin > security > roles (e.g. nx-admin) I would see which users have been assigned the role
- Only local users are shown
- There are on individual users shown
This is a huge security risk as one might not see or be aware of individual users who have to much permission (e.g. nx-admin role)