Repository Health Check is not identifying gems in rubygems proxy repository.
Steps to reproduce:
- create a new rubygems proxy repository
- gem install a few components eg aws-sdk and docker-api
- verify that the gem files are in the proxy by browsing the repository
- click Analyze to start repository Health Check
- when the scan completes, mouse over the "insufficient trend data" message to look at the report
The results show that 0 components were identified.
Expected the gem files in the repository to be identified.
Download the gem files from the repository and scan them using the CLI. The components are identified in the report generated from the CLI scan.