Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Browse Storage
All published SNAPSHOTs appear in the tree browser, cluttering the view. The expectation is that we can quickly browse to the latest snapshot, and access older snapshots as needed (though not as frequently).
- Nest all related snapshots under a single parent node.
- If the parent node is selected, show details for the latest snapshot version.
- If the parent is expanded, show a list of all published snapshots, ordered by timestamp (latest first)
- If one of these published snapshots is selected, show the relevant details for that snapshot.
- To accomplish this we'll have to parse the version string from the results to pull out the timestamp.
- Possibly also we can pull the latest version from maven-metadata.xml