- Allow staging operations on the basis of content selector permissions
- e.g. admins can allow staging operations to and from portions of repositories, rather than at the whole-repo level as specified in -
- In situations where users don't have privileges to complete the operation*, the entire operation should return an error code.
e.g. components ABC are in Repo 1 (R1).
- A user can see ABC in R1
- User initiates move ABC to R2
- System checks permissions, finds user can't delete A from R1, and can't write C to R2.