As of changes since 3.7.0 per
NEXUS-14377, Nexus uses the following logic to load hazelcast config files:
- if $karaf.data/etc/fabric/hazelcast-network.xml does not exist, copy $karaf.base/etc/fabric/hazelcast-network-default.xml to $karaf.data/etc/fabric/hazelcast-network.xml
- if $karaf.base/etc/fabric/hazelcast.xml exists, load it
- if $karaf.base/etc/fabric/hazelcast.xml does not exist, log a WARN and load default values from internal configuration
The problem is the support zip generator does not include $karaf.data/etc/fabric/hazelcast-network.xml and therefore by default it is impossible to learn what the user has configured hazelcast to do.
- bundle $karaf.data/etc/fabric/hazelcast-network.xml into the support zip at path work/etc/fabric/hazelcast-network.xml
- obfuscate any potential passwords that may be in that file