Create a new REST endpoint for Repository interaction; initial phase will only support a small number of operations
- User has the ability to retrieve the list of configured repositories in NXRM3
- Returned information should include, at a minimum, the unique repository name, format, and location (URL)
- Consider including additional metadata during implementation as desired
- Visibility of repos through this endpoint should match the visibility of repos on the UI - it should abide by the same permission scheme
- 'Bucket' doesn't have format on it, so unlike the other REST endpoints this will probably be driven by the config db.