In a number of situations, users will need to repair their component metadata from the disaster recovery information stored in the blob store properties.
- component metadata in database is a complete write-off (unrecoverally corrupt OrientDB, no usable backup)
- component metadata is functional, was restored from an earlier point than the blob stores - so there are blobs with no component metadata
- Admins can repair/rebuild component database metadata from blobs
- Component metadata (sufficient to use the format) is created
- This process can be run on a subset of repositories, and/or blob stores
- target Maven2 format repositories initially, extendable to other formats in the future