Augment the self-repair/consistency task so that it will re-create component metadata entries for this format.
- Every operation should be logged to the new long-running task log.
- Creating a new component db record
- Conflicts (e.g. there's an unreferenced blob, but there's already an asset record that exist at the implied coordinate, but it refers to a different blob)
- Conflicts never overwrite existing Orient metadata; they're only logged.
- All operations should have a 'do no work' mode as per --
-- NEXUS-12390 Restore should work if only components are dropped(while true we have a ticket for this elsewhere)
- Restore should work if only assets are dropped
- Restore should work if both component and asset are dropped