1. Start up Nexus 3.2.1/3.4.0
2. Run repository health check against one repository
3. Configure an HTTP proxy server in Nexus
4. Run repository health check against another repository ( manually running the Health Check task is equivalent )
5. Problem: The second health check request will not be routed through the HTTP proxy server. It is necessary to restart the server in order to fix this.
1. Remove an HTTP proxy server from Nexus
2. manually run a Health Check task
3. Problem: Requests to rhc-pro.sonatype.com or rhc.sonatype.com continue to try an go through the previously configured HTTP proxy server that was deleted.
The repository health check feature should detect all relevant HTTP proxy server changes and use them immediately, it should not be necessary to restart the server or make other configuration changes.
After changing HTTP proxy server settings, a Nexus restart is required in order for Repository Health Check to detect and use the correct HTTP proxy server settings.