Affects Version/s: 3.1.0, 3.2.0, 3.3.0
Fix Version/s: 3.3.2
Environment:Linux RHEL 6.8
Sprint:Platform Team - Sprint 93, Platform Team - Sprint 94, Platform Team - Sprint 95
Nexus OSS 3.1.0-04, Linux
Some maven releases artefacts are missing when performing a search but I can see them when browsing.
Steps to reproduce :
- In the top global search textfield, I type the name of the artefact : nxxxx, then I press Enter
- I see 2 releases (1.0.3 and 1.0.4) and 3 snapshots
release 1.0.1 is missing (but I'm sure it exists as a mvn deploy complain it already exist and the repository is configured in no redeploy)
- adding quotes around the searched keywork produces the same results
- Being logged-in or not has no effect on the issue
Then, I browse:
- I click on "Components"
- I select the (Release) repository of the artefact
- I insert nxxxx in the right-side filter
[very long search : 20 secs+]
- I can see all the three releases : 1.0.1, 1.0.3 and 1.0.4
Reading the doc, I pretty sure than I don't need to run the Nexus rebuild index task (as all artefacts are deployed through Nexus with mvn deploy) but in case off, I run it : sometimes missing artefacts in the search reappear, sometimes others disappear again, so I disabled it again.
What do you think ?